Lowcountry Pregnancy Center and DAZZ exist to provide life-affirming services to men and women who finds themselves in an unplanned pregnancy. We offer pregnancy testing, Christian based counseling, limited obstetrical ultrasounds, parenting and relationship classes, adoption referral services and free baby items to the community, such as diapers, formula and other baby items. We support families in need for two years after the baby is born. Stop by and see the work the Lord is doing through LPC!
- New or gently used clothing from 12 months – 2T for both girls and boys
- Diapers sizes 4, 5 & 6 and baby wipes
- Gerber “Good Start” Formula
- Gently used or new pieces of larger equipment such as Bassinets, Pack-n-Plays, Rock-n-Play bassinet/sleepers
- Participate in Lowcountry Walk for Life