On Promotion Sunday, some children will report to new classes or small groups.
Parents Of K5 Kids:
On August 5, 2018, we will welcome your child to the elementary side of RiverKidz!
You’ll notice that we do things a little differently over here; the elementary-aged kids meet in the Annex, and check in there, as well.
Children are divided by gender and age into the same small groups (classes) each week. K5 girls meet in Room 120 and K5 boys meet in Room 119. Both of these classrooms are located behind the Annex. We ask that you drop off and pick up your child at their classroom each week. This allows us to be sure that your child is leaving with the correct adult.
- Small Group Time is designed to introduce children to the day’s topic in a setting that gives them individualized attention from their Small Group Leader and plenty of interaction with a small group of peers.
- Praise & Worship is designed to engage children in worship in a large group setting. Music, prayer, and an innovative approach to the Bible story are always a part of this interactive time.
- Going Deeper is designed to help kids understand how the day’s topic applies to them. They’ll discuss real-life experiences, interact with a close-knit group of peers, and participate in a variety of activities that appeal to different learning styles. Life-application and memory-verse activities, as well as prayer, are always a part of this hands-on time.
Your child will also have new opportunities to serve:
- RiverKidz Serve on the last Sunday of every month.
- RiverKidz interact with other ministry groups in our church each month.
- RiverKidz engage in missions projects, including a partnership with 7th Baptist Church Bayamo, Cuba
Your child will be visiting the Annex for Praise and Worship with their Frogs class during the month of July. They will also be introduced to their new small group leader.
You’re welcome to come in and join us any time – we’d love to have you!
If you have any additional questions, please contact Michell Witman at email@example.com or 843.266.6328.
Attention Pre-School Parents!
Using your child’s birth month and birth year, find his/her class on the chart below.
Children should report to their new class on Sunday, August 5, 2018
RiverKidz: Preschool Birthday/Class Schedule
Attention All rising 3rd graders:
Sunday, August 5, 2018 is Promotion Day!
3rd-5th grade girls meet in Room 118
3rd-5th grade boys meet in Room 111 during the first service (across
from preschool check-in) and Room 121 during the second service
(same as their current classroom).
We look forward to seeing you!
If you have any additional questions about children birth-5th grade, please contact Michell Witman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843.266.6328.
Parents Of Rising 6th Graders:
Please note that Student Bible study meets ONLY at 9:30 am on Sunday mornings. Students typically attend worship with their families at the 11:00 service.
If you have any additional questions about students 6th-12th grade, please contact Kaitlyn Housand, Student Ministry Assistant, at email@example.com or 843.266.6328.