1. a liquid dish, typically made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables, etc., in stock or water.
1. a conference or meeting to discuss a particular subject
This church-wide, family friendly event will consist of a time of fellowship around a meal, followed by a brief large group meeting where we will form four Transformational Church Focus Groups. These four groups will then meet for the first time in a breakout session for about 45 minutes.
Each Focus Group will have a unique ministry-focus and will be co-facilitated by an Elder and a Staff Member. The ministry-focus of each group will be revealed that Sunday morning in our “State of the Church” message.
Each Family Should Bring:
• Your favorite soup, enough for your family plus one or two extra people
• The soup should arrive hot and ready to eat by 5:25 pm. (Tables will be available to place your pot of soup). Also please write on an index card in large print what kind of soup it is.
• We will provide paper products, crackers, and drinks
• We will begin eating promptly at 5:30 pm
• Care and activities for children will be provided during the 6:15-7:30 pm meeting time
This will be a time to celebrate what GOD has been doing in us and “brain-storm” together regarding the work HE is calling us to in the days ahead.
It will be a great way for us to step into 2019 as a Family on Mission!