On Sunday, October 21, 2018, we will move our worship services to Wannamaker Park for a day of praising and playing!
GATE PASS INFO:
* Advance Gate Pass through the Church Office: $1.50 per person (through Thursday, Oct. 18 at 4:30 pm)
* At the Gate: $2.00 per person * Gold Pass: free entrance
* Sign-up in the Church Office or email PARK@riverbluff.org
Set-up / Food Runners / Food Servers / Parking / Garbage Detail / Tear-down / Anywhere Needed
STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
* Bring enough for your family plus one: Side Dish(es), Dessert, and Drinks. Please use disposable dishes.
* The church is providing hamburgers, hotdogs, buns, condiments, and paper products
* Bring lawn chairs (wagon and tent are recommended)
* Worship will be at the Cottonwood Shelter at 10:30 am
* Lunch will be served in the Tupelo Shelter
* When you arrive, look for Riverbluff signs for parking and food drop-off.
* When you leave take any dishes, silverware, coolers, etc. with you.