Welcome to the River!
Whether it’s your first time here or your 50th –
we want your visit with us to be a great experience.
When you come to the door, you will be greeted with a smile and welcomed by a member of our welcome team. As you come in, the Welcome Center is right in front of you, and a person there will be able to answer any questions you may have as well as provide you with directions around the building. You may also pick up a Welcome Packet there to learn more about Riverbluff Church.
Some information to help on your first visit or to remind you if it’s your 2nd or 3rd! These will link to more specific info but will be great for quick access to new folks.
- We have children’s programs for babies – 5th grade through our RiverKidz ministry. Babies and preschoolers will be cared for by loving adults.
- Children will attend a service designed especially for them, while you are able to worship in the main Auditorium.
- Our youth programs meet on Sundays at 9:30 am. Teens who attend the 11:00 am service will worship with you in the main Auditorium.
- Riverbluff Church is a contemporary Southern Baptist congregation. Check out what we believe as a church.
- More questions? If you cannot find the answer to your question here on the web, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843.266.6328.
- Need Directions? Click here.